The Summit: Investing, Startups, and Real Estate in Mountain Towns
- Date: 10/16/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (SPAC)
460 Blue River Parkway
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
- Introduction: Come and learn about investing, entrepreneurship, and economic development in Summit County and on the West Slope of Colorado.
The mission of this summit is to showcase resources available to investors and entrepreneurs and provide a "state of the union" on activity across our region. We want to activate those resources at a regional level for the good of the communities we cherish and to set the model for community connectivity and networking at a much broader scale.
There are an increasing amount of startups, economic diversity, investment opportunities and real estate developments on the West Slope of Colorado. This is especially evident in Summit County, as well as communities such as Vail, Carbondale, Aspen, Steamboat, Grand Junction, Durango, and Telluride. As a whole, the West Slope of Colorado has an unparalleled quality of life and has drawn an enormous base of financial and intellectual capital.
Come hear from and meet some amazing folks at the brand new Performing Arts Center in downtown Silverthorne. The audience will be full of entrepreneurs, investors, developers, town council members, and people interested in the future of the West Slope.
- The Town Manager of Silverthorne on the new $100M development creating a downtown and main street in Silverthrone.
- Four Points Funding on investing in real estate and Opportunity Zones in rural Colorado
- Local companies Glade Goggles and GravityHaus on building companies in Summit County
- The West Slope Angels startup syndicate on angel investing and startups across the region
- The Chairperson of the Colorado Economic Development Commission on the resources available for starting and doing business in Colorado
- 5 p.m. Doors Open - Come say hi to new and existing friends and colleagues
- 5:30 p.m. Summit Begins - Hear from the speakers listed above
- 7 p.m. Gathering at Angry James - Stay to meet the presenters, local community members, and fellow investors and entrepreneurs