Recreation Center Survey
We Want to Hear from You!
- December 14, 2017, Denver Post: Developers propose $6.5 million hostel built with shipping containers for Silverthorne
The Pad is being designed as a "home base" for people wanting to pursue some of the many recreational activities in the area.
- November 25, 2017, Summit Daily: New Verizon Tower in Silverthorne now live
A new 35-foot cellphone tower serving Verizon wireless' 4G LTE customers went live at the Eagles Nest neighborhood.
- November 8, 2017, Summit Daily News: Broadband opt-out provisions sail through in Silverthorne elections
Silverthorne voters on Tuesday opted out of a state law restriction the town from investing in broadband services.
- November 13, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne snowboarders sweep Big Air opener
Chris Corning, Red Gerard and Kyle Mack — all of whom call Silverthorne home in the winter — swept the podium at the 2017-18 International Ski Federation Big Air World Cup season opener over on Saturday, Nov. 11, in Milan, Italy.
- November 5, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne looks to boost local businesses
- October 27, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne wins marketing award at Colorado tourism conference
- October 27, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne's Smith Ranch workforce-housing project draws massive response from community
- October 24, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne celebrates finishing $500K bridge project
- October 19, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne Elementary Raises money for disaster relief
- September 21, 2017, Food & Wine: How are Collaboration Beers really made
On the differences between brewers, from Cory Forster, The Bakers' Brewery, Silverthorne Colorado
- September 12, 2017, Denver Post: The Lake Dillon Theatre Company is a welcome gathering place for locals and visitors alike
- September 7, 2017, Loveland Herald: Jim Brewer makes five Colorado stops during sand-up tour
Silverthorne Pavilion September 13
- September 6, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne Bike Guide - Blue River Trail Video
- September 5, 2017, Real Vail: CME gets official nod to move ahead with workforce housing in Silverthorne
- July 22, 2017, Fort Worth Star Telegram: Hitting the ski slopes in Colorado? Make time to explore Silverthorne
A few weeks ago, I learned to my surprise that Silverthorne is a destination in itself.
July 14, 2017, Denver Business Journal:Tour Silverthorne, more than just an 1-70 pit stop
- June 21, 2017, Denver Post.com: How a new theatre helped turn Silverthorne from a gas-stop town into a cultural hub
- June 5, 2017, 5280 Magazine: Experience Art and Adventure in Colorado Mountain Towns
- May 31, 2017, Summit Daily News: Cycle Silverthorne Month features numerous events throughout June
- May 1, 2017, Elevation Outdoors Magazine: EAT, SLEEP, PLAY: SILVERTHORNE, COLORADO
- April 28, 2017, Summit Daily: Silverthorne Town Council votes in new mayor pro tem
During Wednesday night's meeting, the Silverthorne Town Council voted to make councilwoman JoAnne Nadalin the new mayor pro tem.
- April 26, 2017, Summit Daily: Longtime Silverthorne resident sworn in as town councilman Wednesday
The Silverthorne Town Council welcomed Kevin McDonald as a new member during last night's meeting.
- April 14, 2017, 303Magazine.com: Silverthorne To Open $9 Million Performing Arts Center This SummerNestled at the base of 1-70, right after the infamous exit from Eisenhower Tunnel, Silverthorne is typically known as a pit stop on the way to the slopes for most Denver dwellers.
- April 25, 2017: Silverthorne Announces Recipients of 2017 Business Improvement Grants
This month Silverthorne demonstrated its continued commitment to boosting the local economy through public-private partnerships when the Town awarded $40,000 in Business Improvement Grants to seven local businesses.
- March 29, 2017: Town of Silverthorne and Downtown Landowners Select Developer for 'Fourth Street Crossing', a Downtown Revitalization Catalyst Project
After many years of community planning, in January 2017 the Town of Silverthorne issued a Request for Proposals for the development of a property that will be a centerpiece for Silverthorne’s downtown.