We need your help!
A critical piece of this study is community input -- your opinion is important to us! Our hope is to hear from as much of the community as possible, so please share this page with anyone you know with an interest.
- December 14, 2017, Denver Post: Developers propose $6.5 million hostel built with shipping containers for Silverthorne
The Pad is being designed as a "home base" for people wanting to pursue some of the many recreational activities in the area.
- November 25, 2017, Summit Daily: New Verizon Tower in Silverthorne now live
A new 35-foot cellphone tower serving Verizon wireless' 4G LTE customers went live at the Eagles Nest neighborhood.
- November 8, 2017, Summit Daily News: Broadband opt-out provisions sail through in Silverthorne elections
Silverthorne voters on Tuesday opted out of a state law restriction the town from investing in broadband services.
- November 13, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne snowboarders sweep Big Air opener
Chris Corning, Red Gerard and Kyle Mack — all of whom call Silverthorne home in the winter — swept the podium at the 2017-18 International Ski Federation Big Air World Cup season opener over on Saturday, Nov. 11, in Milan, Italy.
- November 5, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne looks to boost local businesses
- October 27, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne wins marketing award at Colorado tourism conference
- October 27, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne's Smith Ranch workforce-housing project draws massive response from community
- October 24, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne celebrates finishing $500K bridge project
- October 19, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne Elementary Raises money for disaster relief
- September 21, 2017, Food & Wine: How are Collaboration Beers really made
On the differences between brewers, from Cory Forster, The Bakers' Brewery, Silverthorne Colorado
- September 12, 2017, Denver Post: The Lake Dillon Theatre Company is a welcome gathering place for locals and visitors alike
- September 7, 2017, Loveland Herald: Jim Brewer makes five Colorado stops during sand-up tour
Silverthorne Pavilion September 13
- September 6, 2017, Summit Daily News: Silverthorne Bike Guide - Blue River Trail Video
- September 5, 2017, Real Vail: CME gets official nod to move ahead with workforce housing in Silverthorne
- July 22, 2017, Fort Worth Star Telegram: Hitting the ski slopes in Colorado? Make time to explore Silverthorne
A few weeks ago, I learned to my surprise that Silverthorne is a destination in itself.
July 14, 2017, Denver Business Journal:Tour Silverthorne, more than just an 1-70 pit stop
- June 21, 2017, Denver Post.com: How a new theatre helped turn Silverthorne from a gas-stop town into a cultural hub
- June 5, 2017, 5280 Magazine: Experience Art and Adventure in Colorado Mountain Towns
- May 31, 2017, Summit Daily News: Cycle Silverthorne Month features numerous events throughout June
- May 1, 2017, Elevation Outdoors Magazine: EAT, SLEEP, PLAY: SILVERTHORNE, COLORADO
- April 28, 2017, Summit Daily: Silverthorne Town Council votes in new mayor pro tem
During Wednesday night's meeting, the Silverthorne Town Council voted to make councilwoman JoAnne Nadalin the new mayor pro tem.
- April 26, 2017, Summit Daily: Longtime Silverthorne resident sworn in as town councilman Wednesday
The Silverthorne Town Council welcomed Kevin McDonald as a new member during last night's meeting.
- April 14, 2017, 303Magazine.com: Silverthorne To Open $9 Million Performing Arts Center This SummerNestled at the base of 1-70, right after the infamous exit from Eisenhower Tunnel, Silverthorne is typically known as a pit stop on the way to the slopes for most Denver dwellers.
- April 25, 2017: Silverthorne Announces Recipients of 2017 Business Improvement Grants
This month Silverthorne demonstrated its continued commitment to boosting the local economy through public-private partnerships when the Town awarded $40,000 in Business Improvement Grants to seven local businesses.
- March 29, 2017: Town of Silverthorne and Downtown Landowners Select Developer for 'Fourth Street Crossing', a Downtown Revitalization Catalyst Project
After many years of community planning, in January 2017 the Town of Silverthorne issued a Request for Proposals for the development of a property that will be a centerpiece for Silverthorne’s downtown.