Construction Work Impacts and Closure Alerts
River's West, and Residence on the Blue - There will be a right of way and a lane closure north on Highway 9 at Blue River Flats, River West, and Residence on the Blue. Closure starting Wednesday , May 1st Traffic control will be in place. Work will last for two weeks weather permitting.
PARKS CLEAN UP - WEATHER PENDING
We will continue spring clean-up on the grassy median, hosing down the red brick and taking down the holiday lights in the weeks to come. Our Parks Dept. will post any lane closures as work takes place.
RAINBOW PARK STAIR RELOCATION
Frank Just , with Betone LLC, will be working on replacing the Rainbow stairs to their new location. Betone has started staging equipment today and will be bringing in material on Wednesday, May 22,2019. Work will start this Thursday, 5/23/19
(weather permitting). There should be very few path closures during this project but we will update post when we know more.
PARKS / STREETS - WILLOWBROOK CULVERT REPLACEMENT
Willowbrook Culvert Replacement for the next several weeks. 5/13/19 - All residents effected have been notified.
WATER DEPT - DRC CLEANING
DRC is continuing sewer cleaning operations in Maryland Creek Ranch. They will be in MCR for 2 -3 days. We expect cleaning operations to continue in Angler Mountain the week of May 20th and May 27th.
They will be in town for several weeks and we will keep everyone updated on their progress and general location of work.
Summit Place Shopping Center
Summit Place Management is starting their re-paving project today May 20,2019, with milling and resurfacing of the main through street in front of Tuesday Morning and Virgin Island.
Their contractor A-Peak and another Sub contractor have closed the street going through the shopping center. A-peak has their own traffic control in place.
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's Unity Snowboards featured at History Colorado Center exhibit
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Photos from February's First Friday in Silverthorne
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Two years after head injury nearly took his life, Jake Canter competes at X Games
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Summit County unemployment below state, national rates
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to give nonprofits $100,000 in cash, in-kind services
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - New cell phone tower could fill 'black hole' north of Silverthorne
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - Jared Polis kindergarten proposal could benefit Summit County schools
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's First Friday for February to honor Latino community
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - What Ruined Sunday's commute in Summit County?
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Ready for it, Corning a favorite for X Games gold
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Rental complaint hotline fields more than 20 calls in its first weeks
- January 23, 2019: Summit Daily News - One for the Rescue, Angry James Brewery to celebrate first year in business
- January 21, 2019: Summit Daily News - Nice November: Most of Summit County sees expanding revenue
- January 15, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne kicks up heels with country dancing lessons Friday
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Surveys reveal support for Summit County field house
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne recognizes three outgoing committee members, police department
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Frisco council signs off on final draft of short term rental ordinance
- January 6, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to host Twilight Skate on Jan. 20
- January 3, 2019: Summit Daily News - Real estate company promotes long term rentals in Summit County, offers to pay someone's rent for three months
- January 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Complaint Hotline for Short Term Rentals Live in Breckenridge, Silverthorne
- January 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to Kick Off New Year with Snow Bike Festival at January's First Friday