Construction Projects and Closure Alerts
Marking and Striping - Marking and striping of all Town streets and parking lots is currently underway. This includes all center lines and road edges, arrows, crosswalks, and parking lots. Work is weather dependent and should be completed by August 1.
Ruby Ranch Road - The Streets Department will be repairing damaged asphalt on Ruby Ranch Road the week of July 15 through July 25. Traffic control will be in place and redirected through Smith Ranch.
Blue River Flats on the Blue Residential Development - There will be intermittent one-lane closures northbound on Highway 9 between Annie Road and 10th Street for work related to construction of a new residential development. Closures will begin on Wednesday, May 1 and will continue throughout the summer as necessary for project construction. Lane closures will be clearly marked and traffic control will be in place.
Rainbow Park Skate Park – Rainbow Park Skate Park will be closed intermittently for annual maintenance and repairs and the addition of a new skate feature.
Weed Mitigation Program – Expect weed mitigation on Town properties including parks, right-of-ways and open space. Flags and signs will be displayed whenever weed mitigation is taking place. The Town uses a herbicide that dries after one hour. First application is complete and the second application will start in a couple of weeks.
For the more information, specific date and updates, please contact Stacy Wischnack at email@example.com or 970.262.7346.
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's Unity Snowboards featured at History Colorado Center exhibit
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Photos from February's First Friday in Silverthorne
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Two years after head injury nearly took his life, Jake Canter competes at X Games
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Summit County unemployment below state, national rates
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to give nonprofits $100,000 in cash, in-kind services
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - New cell phone tower could fill 'black hole' north of Silverthorne
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - Jared Polis kindergarten proposal could benefit Summit County schools
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's First Friday for February to honor Latino community
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - What Ruined Sunday's commute in Summit County?
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Ready for it, Corning a favorite for X Games gold
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Rental complaint hotline fields more than 20 calls in its first weeks
- January 23, 2019: Summit Daily News - One for the Rescue, Angry James Brewery to celebrate first year in business
- January 21, 2019: Summit Daily News - Nice November: Most of Summit County sees expanding revenue
- January 15, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne kicks up heels with country dancing lessons Friday
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Surveys reveal support for Summit County field house
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne recognizes three outgoing committee members, police department
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Frisco council signs off on final draft of short term rental ordinance
- January 6, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to host Twilight Skate on Jan. 20
- January 3, 2019: Summit Daily News - Real estate company promotes long term rentals in Summit County, offers to pay someone's rent for three months
- January 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Complaint Hotline for Short Term Rentals Live in Breckenridge, Silverthorne
- January 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to Kick Off New Year with Snow Bike Festival at January's First Friday