The Shops at Smith Ranch Planning/Development Services
Requests for Proposals
The Town of Silverthorne, represented by Mark Leidal, Assistant Town Manager, is requesting proposals from well-qualified developers or development teams who have the capacity and expertise to develop ‘The Shops at Smith Ranch’.
Proposals shall be received by the Town of Silverthorne Community Development Department by 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, on April 30, 2020. The Town requests that eight (8) double-sided printed copies of the proposal be submitted, as well as one (1) electronic version. Proposals received after the closing time will not be accepted and will be returned.
The complete RFP can be viewed here.
Proposals shall be addressed to:
Assistant Town Manager
Town of Silverthorne
601 Center Circle
P.O. Box 1309
Silverthorne, CO 80498.
Each proposal shall contain evidence of the respondent’s qualifications to do business in the State of Colorado or shall covenant to obtain such qualifications.
The following is a desirable timetable from the publication and distribution of the RFP through the selection of the development team (subject to change):
- Publication and Distribution of RFP January 28, 2020
- Informational Session at 10:00 a.m. (optional) February 20, 2020
- Deadline for Questions (email) March 6, 2020
- Answers to all Question (email & website) March 13, 2020
- Proposals due by 4:00 p.m. April 30, 2020
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's Unity Snowboards featured at History Colorado Center exhibit
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Photos from February's First Friday in Silverthorne
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Two years after head injury nearly took his life, Jake Canter competes at X Games
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Summit County unemployment below state, national rates
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to give nonprofits $100,000 in cash, in-kind services
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - New cell phone tower could fill 'black hole' north of Silverthorne
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - Jared Polis kindergarten proposal could benefit Summit County schools
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's First Friday for February to honor Latino community
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - What Ruined Sunday's commute in Summit County?
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Ready for it, Corning a favorite for X Games gold
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Rental complaint hotline fields more than 20 calls in its first weeks
- January 23, 2019: Summit Daily News - One for the Rescue, Angry James Brewery to celebrate first year in business
- January 21, 2019: Summit Daily News - Nice November: Most of Summit County sees expanding revenue
- January 15, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne kicks up heels with country dancing lessons Friday
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Surveys reveal support for Summit County field house
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne recognizes three outgoing committee members, police department
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Frisco council signs off on final draft of short term rental ordinance
- January 6, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to host Twilight Skate on Jan. 20
- January 3, 2019: Summit Daily News - Real estate company promotes long term rentals in Summit County, offers to pay someone's rent for three months
- January 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Complaint Hotline for Short Term Rentals Live in Breckenridge, Silverthorne
- January 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to Kick Off New Year with Snow Bike Festival at January's First Friday