The Town of Silverthorne accepts credit/debit cards and e-check payments, as well as cash or check for all payable fees. Credit cards accepted include: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Terms and conditions for online payments are noted in the payment portal.
Click on the service below to pay your bill online:
- Water/Sewer Bills
- Sales Tax Return
- Invoices/Accounts Receivable
- Community Development Permits/Fees
- Police/Public Safety Reports
- Dillon Fine/Court Payments NOTE: To ensure credit for your payment, you must provide your ticket number that is printed sideways on your blue ticket copy. If you have questions, call the Court: 970-262-7304.
- Silverthorne Fine/Court Payments NOTE: To ensure credit for your payment you must provide your ticket number, it is printed sideways on your blue ticket copy. If you have questions, call the Court: 970-262-7304.
- New Business License NOTE: In addition to processing your payment, you MUST submit a NEW Business License Application
- Business License Renewal NOTE: You MUST submit the Business License Renewal Application to fully complete your business license renewal process. After the payment is processed, please take note of the TRANSACTION number which will have to be entered on your Business License Renewal Application in order for it to be completed.
- Miscellaneous Payments NOTE: Please only choose this option if none of the above options are applicable or you may not receive credit for the payment.