Complaint hotline: 970-368-2044
01/10/2019 10:58 AM
Sign up for paperless water/sewer billing at www.xpressbillpay.com for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
11/15/2018 8:54 AM
We are sharing the community feedback from our recent STR survey and open house. Thank you for your input!
09/19/2018 4:30 PM
An update on the community open house for Highway 9 improvements and Fourth Street Crossing held on July 12.
07/31/2018 1:51 PM
06/28/2018 4:29 PM
Fourth Community Open House scheduled for April 30th from 4-6 PM at the Silverthorne Pavilion
01/15/2018 3:00 PM
Winter has certainly taken its time arriving this season, but Silverthorne is gearing up for some free and fun outdoor activities nonetheless.
12/22/2017 3:26 PM
Grading at Cottonwood Site provides fill dirt for other Town projects.
10/11/2017 4:17 PM
Artist Mike Graves creates bright and whimsical art piece for our community.
10/11/2017 9:56 AM
Regular updates about this project can be found on this page, with expected completion by October 2017.
03/28/2017 4:17 PM
03/14/2017 1:35 PM
Catch up on all things Short Term Rental in this discussion with Finance Director, Laura Kennedy.
04/12/2019 2:16 PM
We are sharing our presentation as well as the display boards that were present at our Short Term Rental Open House on August 21st. We understand that you may not have been able to join us that evening or you'd like to review the information following the event.
08/24/2018 1:48 PM
The Town of Silverthorne recently solicited applications from citizens interested in running for four seats to be available on the Town Council beginning in April 2018. Positions to be available in April 2018 included Silverthorne Mayor and three Silverthorne Town Council positions.
01/25/2018 10:17 AM
Students from Silverthorne Elementary helped to create the final playground layout through design charrettes and voting on the equipment proposals.
09/21/2017 6:32 PM
The Blue River Explorer Hike project is a ¾-mile activity-based hike modeled on the National Park Service Junior Ranger program.
Citizens and visitors urged to remain cautious with outdoor fires.
08/04/2017 3:14 PM
03/28/2017 3:39 PM
02/03/2017 10:40 AM
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's Unity Snowboards featured at History Colorado Center exhibit
- February 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Photos from February's First Friday in Silverthorne
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Two years after head injury nearly took his life, Jake Canter competes at X Games
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Summit County unemployment below state, national rates
- February 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to give nonprofits $100,000 in cash, in-kind services
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - New cell phone tower could fill 'black hole' north of Silverthorne
- January 31, 2019: Summit Daily News - Jared Polis kindergarten proposal could benefit Summit County schools
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne's First Friday for February to honor Latino community
- January 29, 2019: Summit Daily News - What Ruined Sunday's commute in Summit County?
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Ready for it, Corning a favorite for X Games gold
- January 24, 2019: Summit Daily News - Rental complaint hotline fields more than 20 calls in its first weeks
- January 23, 2019: Summit Daily News - One for the Rescue, Angry James Brewery to celebrate first year in business
- January 21, 2019: Summit Daily News - Nice November: Most of Summit County sees expanding revenue
- January 15, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne kicks up heels with country dancing lessons Friday
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Surveys reveal support for Summit County field house
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne recognizes three outgoing committee members, police department
- January 10, 2019: Summit Daily News - Frisco council signs off on final draft of short term rental ordinance
- January 6, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to host Twilight Skate on Jan. 20
- January 3, 2019: Summit Daily News - Real estate company promotes long term rentals in Summit County, offers to pay someone's rent for three months
- January 2, 2019: Summit Daily News - Complaint Hotline for Short Term Rentals Live in Breckenridge, Silverthorne
- January 1, 2019: Summit Daily News - Silverthorne to Kick Off New Year with Snow Bike Festival at January's First Friday