Contractor Requirements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All contractors and subcontractors, other than homeowner/builders must obtain a Town of Silverthorne Business License.  The Town of Silverthorne does not require "contractor licensing" as do some other jurisdictions.  If you have questions please call the 970-262-7304 or 970-262-7310. Business licenses are required to be renewed annually by December 31st.

Plumbing contractors must provide a copy of their master’s license as well as a contractor’s license issued by the State of Colorado.

Electrical permits are handled by the Summit County Building Department, requirements, permits and information can be obtained by calling the Summit County Building Department at 970-668-3170.