Tsunami Age Group Swim Club (about 7 -10 years)
Tsunami Swim Club is a swim club for children who love to swim and want to explore a more competitive side to swimming. Students will gain stroke refinement, good training habits and form lasting friendships from a common bond.
- Entry skill: Learn to Swim Level 4 or swim test prior to program.
- Schedule a swim test at email@example.com.
- Tsunami Senior Swim Club (Middle and High school)
Are you ready to take your swimming to the next level? This advanced swim club is available to kids who have participated in the Tsunami Swim Club or have comparable swim team experience. Swimmers will practice three to four days a week and have the option to participate in a more competitive arena through USA Swimming. Swimmers will gain attitudes and habits to prepare for life-long pursuits of excellence.
- Sign up here
Tsunami Swim Club is a member of Colorado Swimming and USA Swimming. To compete in USA Swimming sanctioned meets, a swimmer needs to be a member of USA Swimming. We are currently attending one USA Swimming meet a season and are looking to compete in more. Meet fees vary upon number attending the meet. Swimmers can register for a seasonal or annual membership with USA Swimming here.
- Most practices will occur at the Silverthorne Recreation Center
- With the intent of growing, some sessions will be held at the Summit High School Swimming Pool. These practices, though advertised, are always subject to approval from school district facilities.
Waivers and Forms
As with all competitive sports, there is some degree of risk involved in participating in swimming. Coaches receive training in CPR, First Aid, AED, Concussions Training and General Safety Training. All of this is in an effort to provide the safest environment for our swimmers. However, accidents and injuries do happen. Please read and complete the following attachments acknowledging this risk, completing emergency information and allowing photos for our programming purposes.