The Silverthorne Recreation Center Community Room is available to rent for special events and functions. Rental and rate information is available at the front desk. Rentals include use of the room, tables and chairs.
General Room Rental Policies
· All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking. Full refund of rental fees and deposit will be given if reservation is cancelled 1week or more prior to date reserved.
· Rental area must be cleaned and vacated within 30 minutes of rental conclusion time. Failure to do so will result in partial or full loss of deposit. Please check with the front desk before you leave the room. If you would like to rent the room for additional time period inquire at front desk.
· All rentals must conclude by 9 pm.
· The renter agrees to reimburse the Town of Silverthorne for the cost of damage and/or replacement of Town property and facilities for which the renter is responsible. Renter is also responsible for the extended costs which may include: exceeding the rental time period, exceeding the maximum number of guests, and excessive clean up required by Town Personnel.
· The Recreation Center is a non-smoking facility.
· Rentals can only be made 1 month prior to event.
· During the time the facility is rented, the renter shall obey all laws of the State of Colorado, ordinances of the Town of Silverthorne, and the Silverthorne Recreation Center rules. The Silverthorne Police Department will be called if guests become disorderly or are unable to comply with the rules.
· Any alcohol served must be approved 72 hours prior to rental date.
· The Town Reserves the right to not rent a second time to any party violating this agreement.
· Renter will be allowed into room only 30 min prior to reservation time.
For availability or to make a reservation please call 970-262-7370.
For our room rental handout click here [PDF].