The Town Manager is the Chief Executive and Administrative Officer of the Town. The Town Manager is appointed by, and serves at the pleasure of, the Town Council.
The primary responsibilities of the Town Manager are to implement the policies of the elected Town Council. The Town Manager's Office, as provided by charter, is responsible for:
- Enforcing all the laws and ordinances of the Town
- Hiring and firing personnel
- Preparing the annual budget and annual financial report
- Directing day-to-day operations and supervising all departments
- Advising Council and making recommendations on policies and programs
- Attending Council meetings
- Enforcing all terms and conditions of contracts and utility franchises
TOWN HALL CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION. STAFF CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
|Ryan Hyland, Town Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Leidal, Assistant Town Manageremail@example.com|
|Kim Jardim, Executive Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Thompson, Human Resource Manageremail@example.com|
|Candace Tucker, Human Resource Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|